I have to share it RIGHT NOW~
Today after work i decided to visit my BFF Miss T @ home to see her again after a rather long while and to meet her two new puppies. O(≧▽≦)O
After her cute loveable pug passed away because of massive health problems, the whole family including her other dog Snoopy were so sad, they decided to get another family member.
They ended up with two. A brother and a sister. That's three dogs altogether.
Snoopy, who's 15 years old, was a bit stressed out from those two 4-month old curious, clumsy and turbulent furballs. But he is the cutest and most friendly dog alive and i'm sure he will get used to them soon. And it will do him good. ♡ He's not alone anymore and the small ones already start to copy him. So cute! They will get along very well. And very soon.
I was like "WTF TWO?!?" at first, but it was better that way. Now both of them will live in a much much much better home than before. (=w=)~
On their way home.
Left: Vivi (female)
Right: Indie (male)
Miss T's dad picked the name Indie, which is quite cute and unique.
Vivi was my pick, she had another name previously. Miss T's mum first chose "Chanel" and "Coco" after that, but "Chanel" just sounds strange and Miss T and me both dislike the name "Coco" a lot, so I came up with Vivi (Vivienne Westwood, I mind-jumped there because of Coco Chanel... somehow XD) which is rather suitable for her. So it's Vivi now and I'm fu**ing proud that my option was chosen~! (─‿‿─)
Miss T's dad too seemed to like Vivi a lot more than Chanel or Coco. Hehehe~
![]() | ||||
| Indie |
![]() | |
| Rather shy Vivi |
Vivi is much more shy and tends to follow her brother around the house. While he is climbing up and down the stairs, she manages to climp them up, but is too afraid to walk back down.
He is a REAL beauty. Such nice fur, beautiful eyes, a cute white dot over his nose... A pretty little one!
And Vivi looks totally different from him. When you look at Indie you can see the Bordercollie in his genes. Vivi looks more like a crossbreed but has some kind of cute charme around her. Bat-like looking ears, a twisted looking tail (it really just looks like it, because of a twist to the side at her white tail-tip) and her white legs looks like she is wearing some cuffs.
I like Indie a lot, but i absolutely fell in love with Vivi. Maybe because of the name-thing, maybe because of her looks, but she is just such a cutie! (>w<)~ ♡
AND I also love Snoopy. Have to say that now! He's just loveable!
Have to visit Miss T and her three-headed gang again (very) soon!
I just got this picture of them:
They finally seem to calm down and get used to their new environment now. And they have to be very tired from running around (and with their heads against the glass door) all day. ~(^з^)-☆
Haha, I really love them! Miss T's mum already asked me if I want to keep Vivi. XD But MY dad would kill me. So I just have to visit all of them muchos muchos frequently!
I'm going to enjoy my weekend now.
See ya~ (⌒▽⌒)☆
(All pictures by the lovely Miss T! ♡♡♡)



.jpg)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen